You might be questioning yourself and weighing the pros and cons of “Should I Enter The Food and Drink Business awards?” Well, the answer is YES! and here is why……………
- Free Marketing
- By simply entering for free you are receiving FREE MARKETING. It just makes sense!
- Strategic Marketing
- Entering into the Awards just makes sense when it comes to PR & Marketing.
- By entering you automatically open you and your company to a wide range of coverage across various platforms.
- Client Relations
- Networking is always important, you should always be on the lookout for new and potential clients.
- This is the perfect chance to do so and to also network with current clients.
- Awards start a conversation going, they generate buzz around different circles, Press Releases, Media Coverage, Blogs, Social Media & more.
- The recognition you will receive will carry a wide audience.
- It allows you to make yourself more visible to the people in a position to validate your success.
- Awards on display and the conversation that it starts can last a long time.
- By entering and being a positive influence in the conversation of excellence, it continually builds your brand.
- Awards create a nexus of excellence.
- They’re a focal point that draws the attention of those most interested in evolving in their industry.
- When was the last time you took a step back and had a look at your company and all the work that has been achieved?!
This is the perfect opportunity to look at your business from a different perspective and compare yourself to your competitors.
- Increased Credibility
- Simply by being nominated, short-listed or even a win can act as a 3rd party endorsement for your business.
- By winning this gives you and your company the seal of approval and is a fantastic selling point to all potential customers.
- Employee Motivation & Drive
- This is really important for all companies and their staff.
- Motivating your Employees can help boost staff morale and give them the drive to want to achieve their best.
- Employees can be a lot more focused on what they love about the company on what’s great about the company they work for and can feel proud to be a part of it.
- Entering Awards also boost the confidence of everyone on the team…especially if you are shortlisted or even better win!
- Attract Talent
- You want to get the best people to join your company, You want to stand out.
By pitching yourself as the best, you can attract the talent you need to push your business forward.
- Elevate the Status of your Company
- Get your Company name out there and make them really stand out! By entering Awards like The Food and Drink Business Awards, you can raise the credibility of your company, its brand and products.
- Recognition Of Peers
- It is always important to recognise your staff and to rewards them for all that they do for the company. By rewarding your staff you are acknowledging them and entice them to want to continue working as a part of the team.